Our mission at CORA is to remain committed to each patient. In this regard, we are committed to:
- Providing excellence with the best physical therapy care available for our patients.
- Providing cost-effective quality care and ensuring that each patient is independent as possible.
- Helping our patients achieve and exceed their goals and function at the highest possible level.
- Promoting, enhancing, and facilitating the quality of life and the recovery of normal movement through skilled and therapeutic intervention.
- Providing professional, individualized services to our patients, their families and our community.
- Respecting and enhancing our relationship with the community and our referring physicians.
In an effort to achieve our mission, we are guided by several core values. In advancing the well-being of each patient and in achieving our mission to remain committed to each patient, we believe in:
- Uncompromising commitment to excellence in all we do.
- Ethical business practices and value integrity.
- Respect for people.
- Employer/Employee work-life balance.
- Listening to our customers and patients for opportunities to add value.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Responsive communication.
- Fact based management.
- Purposeful action.